Thursday 5 April 2012

A New Post!

After a break from blogging, it's time to start posting again.
It's certainly been a busy month of working hard.

William's model has been rigged and skinned, i did all of this myself.
I have been blocking in animation using a quickly constructed environment of william's bedroom and this rigged model. I have been leaving out the puppy's animation because it was not available to me.
The rigging for the puppy character was outsourced to a masters student named James Kyle, who very kindly agreed to help me in exchange for letting him use the polygon model. This has taken a while to get back to me in perfect working condition so i am preparing to animate him from now on.

I have split my animation up into small manageable sections, beginning with what i feel are the two most important, that show william's character transition and the status relationships between the two characters.

Below is the 2nd pass of the blocking for this scene that i have named 'The Book Scene' unofficially.
Missing is the interaction between William and Jake and so this affects the points in which they touch, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment